First-year students are invited to receive spring advising assistance on October 31.
- -Meet one-on-one with an Academic Adviser
- -Learn how to use the What-If Report
- -Identify courses for spring 2020
- -Receive important scheduling tips and information
- -Meet student leaders in the Liberal Arts, including members of the Liberal Arts Undergraduate Council and the Liberal Arts Ambassadors
In order for you to get the most out of this event, we encourage you to bring a laptop with you.
Because it's Halloween, snacks and giveaways will be provided while supplies last. Students can also enter our costume contest by wearing a Halloween costume.
This event is sponsored by Liberal Arts Academic Advising.