Overview of Working for the Federal Government: A "Day in the Life" of a Dept. of Labor Employee – Liberal Arts Career Week
A Day in the Life of A… - To understand the daily working activities and workplace culture of various professional positions in the Department of Labor (DOL), participants will get to hear the stories of Departmental employees and learn what to expect applying their college education to the practical experience of the DOL workforce.
- Terri Thomas – Wage and Hour Division – Administrative Officer
- Nicole Barbarino – Office of Human Resources – Human Resources Specialist
- Leah Johnson – Office of Safety and Health Administration - Compliance Safety and Health Officer (CSHO)
- Rubin Rosalez – Wage and Hour Division – Western Regional Administrator
- Joseph Heavner – Employment and Training Administration – Workforce Analyst
- Dominic Toto – Bureau of Labor Statistics – Economist
- Melanie Santiago – Bureau of Labor Statistics – Supervisory Economist
Liberal Arts Career Week is provided by the Liberal Arts Career Enrichment Network. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or 814-865-1070.
This event will be virtual. Zoom link available here. To access, please sign-in with your Penn State account.
Friday, January 28 at 1:00pm to 2:00pmVirtual Event