Paterno Fellows are invited to take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). This is one of the world’s most popular personality tools. The assessment will help to identify your natural preferences in four areas of personality that will then give insight or support into career exploration or current path.
Paterno Fellows should request the code by Monday, October 31. Instructions about how to request a code will be provided in the weekly Paterno Fellows Program newsletter. Please check the newsletter for details.
Assessments are limited, so please apply early. Those who complete the assessment will be invited to a workshop on Monday, November 7 to receive their results. The event will be held in the Mann Assembly Room (103 Paterno Library) from 4:30–6:00 p.m. presented by the Liberal Arts Career Enrichment Network with pizza served. Jeremy Engels, Barry Director of the Paterno Fellows Program, and Joshua Wretzel, assistant director of the Paterno Fellows Program, will also be taking the MBTI and sharing their results at the event!
Assessment Request Deadline: Monday, October 31
- Request a MBTI assessment at the link in the Paterno Fellows Program newsletter.
- An individual link will be emailed to you directly to access your assessment.
- Once you have access, create an Elevate profile.
- Answer some demographic questions.
- Take the assessment! Leave about 30–45 minutes to complete the assessment in one sitting.
- Your results will be made available to you during the workshop on Monday, November 7.