Pre-Law Colloquium: Tips for Applying to Law School
Do you have an interest in attending law school someday? The School of Labor and Employment Relations is hosting a Pre-Law Colliquium on Wednesday, October 12 from 7:00–8:30 p.m. via Zoom.
Hear from seasoned lawyers, mid-career lawyers, recent graduates, and a current law student who will provide teachable and coachable moments to you!
Some topics of discussion will include:
• Understanding the rules of engagement for applying
• Embracing due diligence before you begin
• Mastering a sound application strategy
• Leveraging letters of recommendation
• Navigating the LSAT journey
If you have any questions, please reach out to Professor Arthur Matthews, J.D., Pre-Law Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance registration is REQUIRED.
Wednesday, October 12 at 7:00pm to 8:30pmVirtual Event