This event is an opportunity for Penn State history students (and all interested College of the Liberal Arts undergraduate and graduate students) to hear history alumni share their experiences and insights about the trajectories of their respective careers and articulate the ways in which their history degree has contributed to their career successes—while also providing helpful "real-world" advice about post-graduation job opportunities.
This event takes the form of a webinar and attendees must register in advance. This event is open to all College of the Liberal Arts undergraduate and graduate students. Those interested in attending must email Mike Milligan for more information regarding registering for this event and any other related questions.
- Madison Kantzer ’10—Instructional Systems Specialist (Social Studies), D.C. Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) (Washington, D.C.)
- Bronson Ford ’17—Associate, Conflicts Risk Management and Business Section, JP Morgan Chase & Co. (New York City, New York)
- Nicole Belolan ’05—Consulting Public Historian and Independent Scholar, Nicole Belolan
- Drew S. McGehrin ’13—Attorney and Senior Associate, Duane Morris LLP (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Alexandria Wismer ’14—Coordinator, Lehigh University Art Galleries (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania)
- Nicholas Labecki ’19—Contract Specialist, Defense Logistics Agency (Fort Belvoir, Virginia)
Those interested in attending must email Mike Milligan to be provided with webinar registration link.