EPPIC Language Support Summer Session #1 for J-1 Visiting Scholars
Session 1: May 14-June 13 (five weeks)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00-11:30 am in 223 Thomas Building
- Plus individual consultations by appointment (30 or 60 minutes)
Each summer session includes:
- Weekly speaking group meetings (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-11:30 am)
- Each meeting will focus on both academic and everyday oral communication, led by an experienced English language specialist. Topics and activities will respond to group members’ needs and interests.
- Weekly workshops on academic communication (Wednesdays from 10-11:30 am)
- Workshops will focus on academic writing, presentation strategies, and academic culture. Hands-on learning and practice activities will be included, along with references and resources for self-study.
Thursday, June 13 at 10:00am to 11:30am
223 Thomas Building
No recent activity